BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Home of The Best Fucking Madden League. We are a no cheezing league that play mostly for fun. Its competetive but not 24/7 madden gamers competetive

HomeBFML MaddenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--------WEEK 5 SCORES-------- Giants (Slackjawedyocal) 27 vs Raiders 26 ----- Lions (otomicdounut2) 28 vs Steelers 17 ----- Eagles (KDog13) 62 vs Buccaneers (Fritoboy) 21 ----- Panthers (mm1menace) 17 vs Redskins (Burley_27) 0 ----- Falcons (Gridiron38) 17 vs 49ers (augdog78) ----- Cardinals (lions11) 63 vs Texans 3 ----- Seahawks (Basscrate) 49 vs Jaguars 7 ---------WEEK 5 SCORES---------- Sry Didn't Update But Week 5 Starts Friday To Tuesday
Read over Rules, Check Salary Cap Rule, Update Rosters, and Do The New Contract Rule I Implied. WEEK ENDS THURSDAY, So at 12pm Eastern Time (Friday) I Will Sim Remaining Games.

Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13 Phi
Admin
Admin
KDog13 Phi

Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All Empty
PostSubject: Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All   Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:15 pm

The Cardinals is my prediction for sure. I got outplayed and looked like a fool. Every play i had was a pick or a hurried pass. His d is nasty could never get anything going and i mean literally. Beanie Wells Gained like 20 yards per gain and Warner Threw like an avg of 30 per throw lol. I got shitted on, Hopefully come playoff times he gets knocked out somehow cause he is the best in my opinion. When You Play him you will wish you never did again.
Back to top Go down
https://bfmlmadden.forumotion.net
Lions11 Arz

PostSubject: Re: Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All   Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

lol, thats a little extreme... but thanks for the compliment. Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All Icon_biggrin

The scores a little misleading. You got screwed with so many drops.. like 6 or so. I couldnt believe they kept dropping them. And peyton overthrew a couple of guys deep that really hurt. There were two times that i remember when you had a guy deep for 20+ yard gains and ended up getting picked because he over threw them.

You should also know that - out of maybe 50-60 (ranked and unranked) games on madden 10 - your one of like 7 or 8 guys who i couldnt sack.

Maybe we will play again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rjuice40 NO

Rjuice40 NO

PostSubject: Re: Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All   Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 am

LOL, Im looking forward to the game we play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All   Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow I Think I Know Who Is Winning It All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: