BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Home of The Best Fucking Madden League. We are a no cheezing league that play mostly for fun. Its competetive but not 24/7 madden gamers competetive

HomeBFML MaddenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--------WEEK 5 SCORES-------- Giants (Slackjawedyocal) 27 vs Raiders 26 ----- Lions (otomicdounut2) 28 vs Steelers 17 ----- Eagles (KDog13) 62 vs Buccaneers (Fritoboy) 21 ----- Panthers (mm1menace) 17 vs Redskins (Burley_27) 0 ----- Falcons (Gridiron38) 17 vs 49ers (augdog78) ----- Cardinals (lions11) 63 vs Texans 3 ----- Seahawks (Basscrate) 49 vs Jaguars 7 ---------WEEK 5 SCORES---------- Sry Didn't Update But Week 5 Starts Friday To Tuesday
Read over Rules, Check Salary Cap Rule, Update Rosters, and Do The New Contract Rule I Implied. WEEK ENDS THURSDAY, So at 12pm Eastern Time (Friday) I Will Sim Remaining Games.

Bears vs. Seahawks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jrhoane Chi

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Let me know what day is good for you. I would like to try and play tonight or tomorrow. please text me if you like 702-579-5540 I am on pacific time. texting works well for me.
Back to top Go down
BASSCRATE

BASSCRATE

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 am

I am able to play today/tonight (thursday) Lets try to get it in at 4pm central time
Back to top Go down
jrhoane Chi

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm going to be on the road at that time can we try 4pm central time tomorrow? thats 2pm for me. that works if it works for you
Back to top Go down
BASSCRATE

BASSCRATE

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 am

4pm central on Friday it is see you then (I'll probably be on a little before that if you are too we can get it in early)

But we will have it done by the above listed time for sure so don't sim the game KDog
Back to top Go down
KDog13 Phi
Admin
Admin
KDog13 Phi

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:51 am

i won't, it's the game of the week lol.

next week will be tough to pick cause i only am going to pick matchups with 2 users
Back to top Go down
https://bfmlmadden.forumotion.net
jrhoane Chi

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm on now if your ready???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bears vs. Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs. Seahawks   Bears vs. Seahawks Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears vs. Seahawks
Page 1 of 1