BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Home of The Best Fucking Madden League. We are a no cheezing league that play mostly for fun. Its competetive but not 24/7 madden gamers competetive

HomeBFML MaddenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--------WEEK 5 SCORES-------- Giants (Slackjawedyocal) 27 vs Raiders 26 ----- Lions (otomicdounut2) 28 vs Steelers 17 ----- Eagles (KDog13) 62 vs Buccaneers (Fritoboy) 21 ----- Panthers (mm1menace) 17 vs Redskins (Burley_27) 0 ----- Falcons (Gridiron38) 17 vs 49ers (augdog78) ----- Cardinals (lions11) 63 vs Texans 3 ----- Seahawks (Basscrate) 49 vs Jaguars 7 ---------WEEK 5 SCORES---------- Sry Didn't Update But Week 5 Starts Friday To Tuesday
Read over Rules, Check Salary Cap Rule, Update Rosters, and Do The New Contract Rule I Implied. WEEK ENDS THURSDAY, So at 12pm Eastern Time (Friday) I Will Sim Remaining Games.

Gameplay Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13 Phi
Admin
Admin
KDog13 Phi

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

Under Revision

NO CHEATING, GLITCHES, EXPLOITS, ETC....

On 4th down if your past the opp 40 and its 4th and 3 at most you can go for it otherwise you must punt it. The rules are trying to make the gameplay like the NFL and you must obey that. Also i'm thinking about changing the rule in which you can only do it once a drive if you are past the opp 40.
*This rule does not apply when its the 4th quarter and your down by 3 or more*

*Also* New 4th Down Rule for users in the lead

With the lead, a user should be able to go for it on 4th down if these requirements are met.
-The user is leading by fewer points than a TD, so 6 points.
-The situation is 4th and short (I.e. 4th and 3 or fewer)
-You have to be on the opp 40
-You cannot be in easy FG range, so anything under the 30.
-Can only do it once per game, or once every other game.
-If leading by 2 points or fewer, users can for it if they are on their own 40.

NO Quick Passes- I've noticed that people have found a way in which they used quick passing and easily got first downs. Slants are allowed.

NO no huddle unless there is 2 minutes left in the 2nd half and for the 4th quarter if your down by more than 10 with half the time left in the 4th quarter. We will figure the time out when we figure it out.

Disconnection- No pulling the plug or disconnecting. Don't get fustrated it a league. Continuous disconeection will lead to a warning and eventually being banned

Onside kicks- should be only used when down in the 4th quarter.

fake punts and field goals should be limited to 1 to 2 per game.

2 point conversion is allowed only if trying to tie game, only if trying to reduce deficit to 3 or 7 or more points and only if trying to gain a 3 or 7 point lead.

'Running up the score' is allowed. It's no fun for the loser, but just like in the NFL, it happens (Patriots anyone?). This isn't a ranked one-off game, this is franchise. Stats are important to progression. If you don't want your opponent to score, stop them. As long as they are not breaking the rules, trying to score as many points as you can is allowed

Linedrive punts are legal but should not be abused. If you linedrive punt more than half the time or find a glitch and abuse it, you will be warned.

If a starting player gets injured you will be forced to sign a free agent or use the backup player, you will not be awarded any points unless you put the player on IR then their cap hit will be gone and you will be awarded the points that player is worth.

Harrassing, threatening or berating other league members will not be tolerated and will result in a warning. The same against a commish will result in warnings. Trash talking is ok, but no personal insulting

Last edited by KDog13 Phi on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bfmlmadden.forumotion.net
Papazmurf NYJ

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm

I propose an amendment to the going for it 4th down rule with the lead.

After my game today I was in a situation where making the FG was about a 10% chance, punting would have put them more or less in the same position, and going for it was best alternative. I was up 7-3 in the third quarter so this is a close game. I PSN msgd the titans owner and asked if I could go for it and he said no because I was leading and it's in the rules. Fair enough, I go for the FG since punting wouldn't have made much difference, I miss short, his returner gets the ball and BAM all the sudden he returns it all the way and I'm now trailing 10-7...

In that situation going for it was the most logical option and in the NFL I'm sure most coaches would have went for it (it was 4th and 2 on my opponents 38). Instead I had the worst possible thing happen to me. I ended up winning this game, but because of our rules (which i know are for the best, to stop cheezing) I was in a bad situation. Here is the following amendment I propose with stipulations.

With the lead, a user should be able to go for it on 4th down if these requirements are met.

So all in all this is a very remote situation I feel and most of the time it won't come up. I do feel as if you should be able to do this at any point in the game in an effort to get a decent lead (i.e. by more than a possesion). In the NFL fake punts and stuff go down at least every couple weeks, and a situation where your kicker can't make the kick, but punting wouldn't change much in your situation coaches do go for it on 4th. Anyways let me know what you guys think about this.

If we stay with the old rules, it won't kill me, but I was in a situation today where kicking on 4th nearly cost me the game and it shouldn't be like that, it wouldn't in real life.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyMA28 MIN
Admin
Admin
ProdigyMA28 MIN

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm

I lost the game because of the 4th down rule also when it was 10-10 and it was 4ht and inches. The only reason I didn't go for it because I told you not to go for it and im 99% sure if I went for it you would have compained because I said no to you. And because of the punt you had perfect field position.
Back to top Go down
otomicdounut2 DET

otomicdounut2 DET

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Papazmurf NYJ wrote:
I propose an amendment to the going for it 4th down rule with the lead.

After my game today I was in a situation where making the FG was about a 10% chance, punting would have put them more or less in the same position, and going for it was best alternative. I was up 7-3 in the third quarter so this is a close game. I PSN msgd the titans owner and asked if I could go for it and he said no because I was leading and it's in the rules. Fair enough, I go for the FG since punting wouldn't have made much difference, I miss short, his returner gets the ball and BAM all the sudden he returns it all the way and I'm now trailing 10-7...

In that situation going for it was the most logical option and in the NFL I'm sure most coaches would have went for it (it was 4th and 2 on my opponents 38). Instead I had the worst possible thing happen to me. I ended up winning this game, but because of our rules (which i know are for the best, to stop cheezing) I was in a bad situation. Here is the following amendment I propose with stipulations.

So all in all this is a very remote situation I feel and most of the time it won't come up. I do feel as if you should be able to do this at any point in the game in an effort to get a decent lead (i.e. by more than a possesion). In the NFL fake punts and stuff go down at least every couple weeks, and a situation where your kicker can't make the kick, but punting wouldn't change much in your situation coaches do go for it on 4th. Anyways let me know what you guys think about this.

If we stay with the old rules, it won't kill me, but I was in a situation today where kicking on 4th nearly cost me the game and it shouldn't be like that, it wouldn't in real life.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Papazmurf NYJ

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm

ProdigyMA28 Ten wrote:
I lost the game because of the 4th down rule also when it was 10-10 and it was 4ht and inches. The only reason I didn't go for it because I told you not to go for it and im 99% sure if I went for it you would have compained because I said no to you. And because of the punt you had perfect field position.

Yeah, Prodigy, definitely not fair of me to write about how it only affected me. Prodigy was on his own 20ish and had a 4th an inches with around 2:30 or 3 min to go in the game. Now in his situation some coaches may have trusted their defense and some coaches may have been thinking about the clock. Either way I believe he should have been able to go for it. Prodigy, you would be right that I would have said something about it because of the previous situation, but at that late in the game it was a different situation. I was trying to cement a lead in the 3rd, you were trying to take the lead for the win at the end of the game.

Needless to say both of our situations warranted being able to go for it on 4th. I'm even thinking about a situation where the game is tied and the user being able to go for it with less than 3 minutes in the game. Anyways I would really hate for this situation to make bad light of an otherwise really well played game between the both of us. I kind of got lucky with some interceptions so I should give Prodigy his due. Anyways I talked to the commish and will put a poll up in General Discussion to see how the league wants to vote on this issue.
Back to top Go down
Rjuice40 NO

Rjuice40 NO

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 am

Im with u going for it on the opp side of the field. But not on ur own 20 yard line with the lead. They don't do it in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyMA28 MIN
Admin
Admin
ProdigyMA28 MIN

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 am

Rjuice40 Phi wrote:
Im with u going for it on the opp side of the field. But not on ur own 20 yard line with the lead. They don't do it in the NFL.

Didn't have the lead it was tied 10-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gameplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Rules   Gameplay Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE :: Rules-
Jump to: