BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Home of The Best Fucking Madden League. We are a no cheezing league that play mostly for fun. Its competetive but not 24/7 madden gamers competetive

HomeBFML MaddenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--------WEEK 5 SCORES-------- Giants (Slackjawedyocal) 27 vs Raiders 26 ----- Lions (otomicdounut2) 28 vs Steelers 17 ----- Eagles (KDog13) 62 vs Buccaneers (Fritoboy) 21 ----- Panthers (mm1menace) 17 vs Redskins (Burley_27) 0 ----- Falcons (Gridiron38) 17 vs 49ers (augdog78) ----- Cardinals (lions11) 63 vs Texans 3 ----- Seahawks (Basscrate) 49 vs Jaguars 7 ---------WEEK 5 SCORES---------- Sry Didn't Update But Week 5 Starts Friday To Tuesday
Read over Rules, Check Salary Cap Rule, Update Rosters, and Do The New Contract Rule I Implied. WEEK ENDS THURSDAY, So at 12pm Eastern Time (Friday) I Will Sim Remaining Games.

BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13 Phi
Admin
Admin
KDog13 Phi

BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out Empty
PostSubject: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 pm

3 people have dropped out so far.

I guess i can fill one team with someone who has been messaging me but other teams might just stay cpu.

So far Falcons, Jaguars, and now Dolphins.

I noticed the trend that if you lose bad you quit apparently which sucks, also thanks to new orleans for taking his lost like a man 66-0 is by far the worst score so far and yet he still in the league an example of a man.

Also i guess we will do the full 10 years but i still say we should go 5, not everbody is going to stick all the way till 10. 5 isnot that long an the excitement that we will do a fantasy draft after 5 will keep more people. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://bfmlmadden.forumotion.net
Cranium NYG

Cranium NYG

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 pm

still here and kicking
Back to top Go down
Lions11 Arz

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm

recent news from the inside blog is that EA plans on adding Salary Cap + Free Agency. When that comes in, we should switch, but they said it wont happen for a while.

A full league cant have a draft, it would take to long. Maybe an AFC or NFC only league when we do the draft.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyMA28 MIN
Admin
Admin
ProdigyMA28 MIN

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 pm

I agree with Lions when the time come we choose the top 16 most active players and do fantasy league
Back to top Go down
KDog13 Phi
Admin
Admin
KDog13 Phi

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm

ok, but if we have more than 16 loyal active users. I'm not gonna let them go.
Back to top Go down
https://bfmlmadden.forumotion.net
eswebster

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

10 is way too long for me, most players we know wont be around and thats lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out   BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out Empty

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS, People Dropping Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE :: Commissioner News-
Jump to: