BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Welcome To The Best Fucking Madden League, Just Sign Up and Look Around
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Home of The Best Fucking Madden League. We are a no cheezing league that play mostly for fun. Its competetive but not 24/7 madden gamers competetive

HomeBFML MaddenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--------WEEK 5 SCORES-------- Giants (Slackjawedyocal) 27 vs Raiders 26 ----- Lions (otomicdounut2) 28 vs Steelers 17 ----- Eagles (KDog13) 62 vs Buccaneers (Fritoboy) 21 ----- Panthers (mm1menace) 17 vs Redskins (Burley_27) 0 ----- Falcons (Gridiron38) 17 vs 49ers (augdog78) ----- Cardinals (lions11) 63 vs Texans 3 ----- Seahawks (Basscrate) 49 vs Jaguars 7 ---------WEEK 5 SCORES---------- Sry Didn't Update But Week 5 Starts Friday To Tuesday
Read over Rules, Check Salary Cap Rule, Update Rosters, and Do The New Contract Rule I Implied. WEEK ENDS THURSDAY, So at 12pm Eastern Time (Friday) I Will Sim Remaining Games.

Cardinals vs. Panthers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lions11 Arz

Cardinals vs. Panthers Empty
PostSubject: Cardinals vs. Panthers   Cardinals vs. Panthers EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 am

When is good for you?

add me. PSN: lions11
Back to top Go down
mm1menacePANTHERS

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals vs. Panthers   Cardinals vs. Panthers EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 am

Tossed you a message on PS.

Btw, this should be the game of the week. 6-0 vs. 6-0. Best O against best D.
Back to top Go down
Lions11 Arz

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals vs. Panthers   Cardinals vs. Panthers EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 am

GG.

You got screwed with a couple of turnovers(the fumble, a couple of picks that you got hit while throwing). You did a pretty good job of stopping me, just got beat by the occasional big play. The score really doesnt show how close the game was...

good luck from here out.
Back to top Go down
mm1menacePANTHERS

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals vs. Panthers   Cardinals vs. Panthers EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah, 5 TO's, ouch. That's more than I have had all year!

That long Calvin Johnson TD before the half really hurt a lot. Changed the way I like to run my offense from there on out.

GG, man. Maybe I'll see you again in the NFC Championship. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals vs. Panthers   Cardinals vs. Panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinals vs. Panthers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST FUCKING MADDEN LEAGUE :: GameTime Schedule Matchups-
Jump to: